Tuesday, 29 March 2016

Dragon Flying

Hi all, its Lorraine, aka, Lols here today to share a card I made using a new Dragon Flying stamp from the Wild Rose Studio.


Isn't he adorable flying along with his butterfly friends, so cute! 

The sentiment is from a new Dragon and Bird Stamp Set 

I made the background by blending Tumbled Glass and Shaded Lilac Distress Inks and when it was completely dry I white heat embossed some swirly clouds from a Simon Says Stamp Cloudy Skies Stamp Set. 

The image was stamped with Memento Tuxedo and coloured with Copic Markers.


I really love how this has turned out and think it would be perfect especially for a boy's card, what do you think? ;-)

CLICK HERE to visit my blog for more information and a full product list

Thanks for looking and I hope you all have a lovely day :-)

luv
Lols x x x

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous and so cute! Love the sweet colours and the design!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by to view the lovely inspiration provided by the Design Team, and thank you for leaving a comment.