Tuesday 16 January 2018

New Release

Good evening

For a change and because I know you will not have wanted me to wait till tomorrow to announce this, I am posting my normal Wednesday post tonight.

That is because it is to announce that we have

A NEW RELEASE

You can see the full new release

here

and find all of our stockists

here

I have to say that there is a little of everything for everyone and some more of those super A5 stamp sets, with the options for innies and outies, along with some fabulous new images and revisiting some old favourites

and I have been playing, so here is just a little card from

to wet your appetite before you head over to check them all out.

I used 
Image - Cats In the Garden - A5 Stamp set (new release)
Papers - Peach Blossom
Die - Oval Frame




Isn't the image so cute, and there is smaller elements you can add to increase the size of the image too.

For more details on how I made the card you can head over to my blog by clicking on the link above and one of the team will be back soon to share another piece of inspiration,

bye for now
Kate 
xx

2 comments:

Thank you so much for dropping by to view the lovely inspiration provided by the Design Team, and thank you for leaving a comment.