Sunday 18 February 2018

Lovely little Duck...


Hello there.

It's Sally-ann here.

Hope you've all had a lovely relaxing weekend.
For some of us the sun has been shining!

I was out and about with my youngest daughter yesterday but today was a day in the craftroom.

I've been colouring my gorgeous new Springtime stamps and doing some cardmaking.





Click on my name to go to my blog for all the links and details.

Hope you've been inspired by our makes!

See you back here soon.

Lots of love from Sally-ann

7 comments:

  1. Oooh this is soo sweet!

    XxIrene

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really enjoyed colouring him in!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you. I fell in love with this stamp as soon as I saw it.

      Delete
  3. Thank you. I loved using lots of bright yellows and the spot paper was a perfect match.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet!
    I get a big smile, I love the little duck.
    Well done!
    Have a nice day and hugs Crealientje.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so pleased it made you smile! Hope you have a lovely day and maybe some crafting!

      Delete

Thank you so much for dropping by to view the lovely inspiration provided by the Design Team, and thank you for leaving a comment.