Wednesday 31 August 2016

Snowman Family

Good Morning! It's Lorraine A, aka Lols, here with a card to share. Did you know that there are only 115 days left to Christmas? yes, its true!! ;-)

 For todays card I used a new Snowman Family Clear Stamp  aren't they adorable!




 I also used the same  Snow Frame, smothered with Nuvo Glitter Ice White, I have to say this is THE best icy glitter EVER! I also used a Birds and Berries Paper Pack








Thanks for looking!

For more details and a full product please CLICK HERE to go directly to my blog post

Hope you have a great day!
luv
Lols x x x

5 comments:

  1. Simply adorable and such gorgeous colors too
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. a perfect design with these papers and the sweet snowmen family!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love colors congrats,,We would love you was taking part in our blog My Besties Art España Reto/Challenge # 5, (Todo Vale&Vale Todo- "ANYTHING GOES ")Thank you very much

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by to view the lovely inspiration provided by the Design Team, and thank you for leaving a comment.