Sunday 18 March 2018

Little Duck

Happy Spring!! 

Hi all, its Lorraine A aka Lols here on this bright and sunny Sunday morning! I know that for some of us spring has arrived and others are still battling through the depths of snow and BRR so I thought I would make a cheerful spring card to brighten up the day ;-) 

I love this cute 'Little Duck' from the Wild Rose Studio, adorable don't you think! ;-)



I coloured with Copic Markers and Polychromo Pencils and used papers from Wild Rose Studio Ditsy Florals and Backgrounds Paper Packs.

I used the ribbon slider from a Stampendous 'Spring Borders' Die Set,  and used a plain white ribbon to thread through an then I tied a bow separately and glued it in place. 


and I finished the inside 



Thanks for looking!

For more details and a full product list, please visit my blog! CLICK HERE to go directly to the blog post.




4 comments:

  1. Ooohhh... This card is adorable!! LOVE it! Fab image and design and that border with the ribbon is just fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lols this is adorable I didn't know this blog existed, now I do..xx💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by to view the lovely inspiration provided by the Design Team, and thank you for leaving a comment.