Tuesday 11 September 2018

Penguin With Heart

Hi all, its Lorraine A, aka, Lols here with a card I made using a new and super cute Penguin With Heart from the Wild Rose Studio!

How adorable is this little fella!! 


I coloured with Copic Markers and added a few stamped snowflakes and dabbed my favorite Star Dust Stickles here and there. I smothered a few Studio Katia Round Drops with Glossy Accents and then dipped them in Ice White Glitter to make the snowballs. 

I decorated the inside and the sentiment is in the same stamp set as the penguin.


I also decided to make a coordinating envelope, something that is so easy to do, takes little time, and makes such a difference I think, makes it that much more special ;-) 






Please CLICK HERE to go to my challenge post for more details and a full product list

Thanks for looking! I hope you have a great day! 

luv
Lols x x x

2 comments:

Thank you so much for dropping by to view the lovely inspiration provided by the Design Team, and thank you for leaving a comment.