Sunday 3 April 2016

Birds on Nest...


Good Morning all!
Happy Sunday to you.

It's Sally here. 

What a lovely morning in West Sussex.
Sun is shining and the birds are singing....
which brings me very nicely to my new card using lots of lovely new products from 



I coloured in with Promarkers and cut out the image.
It was just the perfect shape to mount onto the Oval die.
Kept to a soft pink and blue colour scheme for a 
Baby/Pregnancy Congratulations card.

Just added a touch of glitter to their wings.
They remind me of Snow Whites bluebirds!






I'm relaxing today in my Craftroom making up some more WRS cards to share.


Lots of crafty love from Sally.


5 comments:

Thank you so much for dropping by to view the lovely inspiration provided by the Design Team, and thank you for leaving a comment.