Saturday 16 April 2016

Teddy with flowers...


Happy Saturday Afternoon everyone.


I'm having a crafty/blogging day as the weather in West Sussex can't make up its mind.
Sunny with rainy spells!

My craft room is all Spring though as I've been using;



 I coloured my little bear with Promarkers keeping it quite soft and light.
My very run out Cinnamon over Blush.
(remember to keep your run out Brown tones...great for the soft fur on bear and rabbit stamps)

 
I used the pink roses that get cut out of the Oval die to place over the flowers on the Birthday branch just to break up the green and make it look really pretty.

You can check out the challenges I linked this card into on my blog.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Lots of love from me and the WRS studio team!


1 comment:

Thank you so much for dropping by to view the lovely inspiration provided by the Design Team, and thank you for leaving a comment.