Wednesday 1 August 2018

New Releases

Good morning

Kate

Here and sorry it took so long but here is a cute Xmas Creation using just one of the new releases
that can be found here

Wild Rose Studio Website What's New

my creation is using one of the non Christmas images but used for a Christmas card, just to show you the flexibility of the image.

I have used 
Image - Lama mum and baby
Papers - Frosted Lace




For more details on how I made the card you can head over to my blog by clicking on the link above and one of the team will be back soon to share another piece of inspiration,

bye for now
Kate 
xx

3 comments:

  1. How did you make the silver bow ? I can't find the tutorial for it. 😉,really love this card 💜

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by to view the lovely inspiration provided by the Design Team, and thank you for leaving a comment.