Wednesday 22 August 2018

Swimming with Mermaids...


Hello there!

It's Sally-ann here!

I hope everyone's having a great Summer Holiday!

I've been using this lovely new stamp

This set includes this beautiful mermaid and the mini fish and seahorse.


The image was coloured with Promarkers and then covered with lots of glitter.

I used Blue and Green ink pads with a hand-cut scallop stencil for an underwater background complete with glitter card seaweed, stars and bead bubbles.

The Happy Birthday sentiment is taken from the Everyday Sentiments stamp set

I've entered this card into some challenges.
Check out my blog for details.
Just click on my name at the top.

Don't forget if you have been inspired to make any projects with Wild Rose Studio stamps, share them with us on the facebook page!



Happy Crafting!




1 comment:

Thank you so much for dropping by to view the lovely inspiration provided by the Design Team, and thank you for leaving a comment.