Saturday 13 October 2018

Little Christmas Robin...


Happy Saturday Everyone!

It's Sally-ann here!

We're having some lovely mild Autumnal weather in the UK this week so its been a bit difficult to get into the Christmas Spirit.

This weekend I am determined to get into my craft room 
with my WRS stamps
and start some serious making.

My first christmas card features Little Robin stamp



I really like the size of this stamp.
It's great to colour and get some nice shading on.

I hope you're all getting your Christmas Mojo on.
We'll look forward to seeing some of your makes.
Keep Crafting!

xxxxxxx



2 comments:

  1. aww, how cute is this!! such a gorgeous card Sally :-) beautiful colouring and I love the papers and layout, perfect! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card. Gorgeous colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by to view the lovely inspiration provided by the Design Team, and thank you for leaving a comment.