Sunday 14 October 2018

Santa With Champagne

Hi all, its Lorraine A aka Lols here to share a card I made using a new and super cute Santa With Champagne Clear Stamp 


I coloured with Copic Markers and added a little shading with Polychromo Pencils. I used a Tim Holtz Embossing folder to add texture to the red panel.

For the background I used a very pale Archival Sky Blue ink and a Tim Holtz Christmas Stamp. I used 2nd generation stamping so the effect is very subtle and doesn't show up very much on the pics. 


and I finished the inside. 


Thanks for looking!

For more details and a full product list please CLICK HERE to visit my blog post

I hope you're all having a fabulous weekend!
luv
Lols x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by to view the lovely inspiration provided by the Design Team, and thank you for leaving a comment.