Tuesday 21 June 2016

Cat And Moon


 Hi all, it's Lorraine A aka Lols here to share a card I made using a gorgeous new Cat and Moon Die, there is also a coordinating sentiment stamp set which fits inside the moon purrfectly


I blended Tumbled GlassShaded Lilac and Stormy Sky Distress inks onto Watercolor Paper and when it was dry I used a Falling Stars Stencil and White Embossing Paste to create the night sky. 


Thanks for looking!

For more details and a full product list please CLICK HERE to go straight to my blog post.

luv
Lols x x x

5 comments:

  1. Love the cat! Can't wait to add some of these new dies to my collection! Love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, this is a great and lovely die! Nice card!
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, just adorable!!! Fab card and this die is stunnng, love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by to view the lovely inspiration provided by the Design Team, and thank you for leaving a comment.