Wednesday 15 June 2016

Halloween Cat

Morning

here again to share with you another creation using one of those gorgeous new releases, today I made a Halloween card and, I used


Image - Halloween Cat
Dies -  Little Bat, Bat Border




Watch out for more inspiration with those new release

Don't forget the current candy running see the side bar.

Hop over to my blog using the name above to see how to create this yourself and enter my own Wild Rose Studio Candy

Happy Crafting All
Hugs
Kate
xx

6 comments:

  1. This looks great, awesome!!!
    Hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Kate, what a fab tee pee card. Love the cat and your fab colour combo blue and black !!

    hugs to all,

    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation. I love these haloween decorations! Creative regards, Gina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Halloween, so everything about this cute card I am just in love with! Darling kitty and fabulous dies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous!!! It's just breathtaking! Love any detail of it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by to view the lovely inspiration provided by the Design Team, and thank you for leaving a comment.