Wednesday 22 June 2016

Purrfect Friend and Candy Winner

Morning

here again to share with you another creation using one of those gorgeous new releases, today I made a friendship card and, I used


Dies -  Cat and Moon



Hop over to my blog using the name above to see how to create this yourself 

and finally that candy winner

drum roll please for 

Congratulations Anet, if you would like to mail me here with your full name and address, I will get your parcel on the way to you

thank you to all of you who entered

Happy Crafting All
Hugs
Kate
xx

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing me as your candy winner, it was such a nice surprise. Also thank you for giving me the opportunity to win these beautiful Wild Rose Studio products.

    Your CAS card is beautiful Kate, love the pearl frame around the pretty cat die and shine background goes perfectly with the image. Anet x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great use of this lovely die, it's a so impressive card!
    Congrats to Anet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you Anet !! Congrats !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by to view the lovely inspiration provided by the Design Team, and thank you for leaving a comment.